- 150 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm or 350 mm motion platform diameter
- Low profile
- Eccentricity and flatness < 100 nm
- Option for self-locking at rest by magnetic preload
The directly driven low-profile rotation stages of the PIglide RL series are designed for the highest precision with low-profile design. Various options can be combined to create a solution ideal for point-to-point indexing or constant velocity scanning. The RL stages offer superior travel accuracy, flatness, and wobble performance.
3-Phase torque motor
- Low cogging torque
Absolute encoder (optional)
Absolute encoders supply explicit position information that enables immediate determination of the position. This means that referencing is not required during switch-on, which increases efficiency and safety during operation.
Accessories and options
- Incremental or absolute encoder
- Vacuum feedthrough
- Self-locking at rest by magnetic preload
- Clear aperture on request
- PIglide filter and air preparation kit
- Single or multi-axis motion controllers and servo drives
- Multi-axis/customized setups
- Base plates made of granite and systems for reducing vibration
Optical alignment, wafer inspection, wafer alignment, measuring technology, inspection systems, calibration, scanning.
Thanks to the friction-free motion, no particles are formed, which makes PIglide stages ideal for cleanroom applications.
User Manual A630D0001
A-63x Series Low Profile Rotary Air Bearing Stage PIglide RL, Direct-drive Torque Motor Driven with Encoder Feedback
A-63x 3-D model
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.