- Travel range 13 mm
- Unidirectional repeatability to 0.5 µm
- Velocity to 5 mm/s
- Load capacity to 1 kg
- Integrated reference point and limit switch
Standard-class linear stage
Miniature stage with very compact dimensions, only 22.5 mm width. Fine-threaded drive screw with low play. Linear crossed roller guides. Directly mountable XY and XYZ combinations. Optical reference and limit switches.
- DC servo motor with rotary encoder on the motor shaft
- 2-phase stepper motor, for minimum incremental motion with microsteps
- Versions with backlash-compensated ball screw on request
- Vacuum-compatible versions to 10-6 hPa on request
Crossed roller guide
With crossed roller guides, the point contact of the balls in ball guides is replaced by line contact of the hardened rollers. Consequently, they are considerably stiffer and need less preload, which reduces friction and allows smoother running. Crossed roller guides are also distinguished by high guiding accuracy and load capacity. Force-guided rolling element cages prevent cage creep.
Precision microassembly. Research. Automation. Vacuum.
User Manual MP164
L-402 miniature linear stage with DC or stepper motor
L-402 3-D model
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.