- Flexure guides for linear motion with minimum tip and tilt
- Travel ranges to 1 mm
- Forces to 100 N
- Stiff and backlash-free construction
- Available with integrated position sensors
- Outstanding lifetime due to PICMA® piezo actuators
- Ideal OEM actuator for force generation in adaptive systems technology, for nanoimprint processes or machine tools
- Customized versions with longer travel range, shorter response time or nonmagnetic
- High-speed switching
- Patch clamp
- Adaptive systems technology / automation
- Photonics / integrated optics
Outstanding lifetime thanks to PICMA® piezo actuators
The patented PICMA® piezo actuators are all-ceramic insulated. This protects them against humidity and failure resulting from an increase in leakage current. PICMA® actuators offer an up to ten times longer lifetime than conventional polymer-insulated actuators. 100 billion cycles without a single failure are proven.
High guiding accuracy due to zero-play flexure guides
Flexure guides are free of maintenance, friction, and wear, and do not require lubrication. Their stiffness allows high load capacity and they are insensitive to shock and vibration. They are 100 % vacuum compatible and work in a wide temperature range.
Product Change Notification Piezo Actuator Driven Products
Short Instructions PZ302
PiezoMove® Linear Actuators: P-60x
User Manual P602T0001
P-602 PiezoMove High-Stiffness Linear Piezo Actuator
P-602 3-D model
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.