- High dynamic range
- Wavelength range 600 to 1700 nm
- Input range from 230 pW to 1.3 mW @ 1550 nm
- Logarithmic output
- Signal bandwidth of 6 kHz
- Accessories for applications in optical alignment
This photometer detects an optical input signal and converts it into a precision, logarithmic voltage signal with high resolution. The optical power meter is used to find the maximum optical intensity quickly when integrated in fully automatic, optical FMPA alignment systems.
The logarithmic scaling of the output signal is particularly advantageous for fast scans because the signal strength can fluctuate by several orders of magnitude within a few milliseconds.
The large wavelength range of the photometer enables working in both the visible and infrared range without switching.
The design of the optical input interface is such that the placement of the optical fiber in the connector has no influence on the measurement of the optical signal.
- A two-channel module complements the E-712 controller in F-712 alignment systems. The power is supplied via the E-711.IA4. A 0.4 m long cable for connecting to one output of the E-711.IA4 is in the scope of delivery.
- A single-channel benchtop device with low power requirements can be supplied via a standard USB power adapter (power adapter not in the scope of delivery).
Wafer probing, packaging. Accessories for FMPA alignment systems in all applications that do not require measuring the absolute value of the optical power.
User Manual MP192
F-712.IRP1, F-712.IRP2 Optical power meter for 600 to 1700 nm wavelength range, 230 pW to 1.3 mW input power, 6 kHz signal bandwidth, 0.1 to 1.6 V logarithmic output
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.