- Travel range 102 mm × 102 mm (4")
- Large aperture, 150 mm × 150 mm
- Unidirectional repeatability to 0.05 µm
- Velocity to 90 mm/s
- 2-phase stepper motors, DC‑motors
- Incremental linear encoder with 1 nm resolution
Highly accurate position measuring with incremental linear encoder
Noncontact optical encoders measure the position directly at the platform with the greatest accuracy. Nonlinearity, mechanical play or elastic deformation have no influence on the measurement.
Optical reference and limit switches.
Recirculating ball bearings
When carefully assembled, recirculating ball bearings are distinguished by a beneficial combination of high load capacity, lifetime, maintenance-free operation, and guiding accuracy. The moving part of the stages is supported by four preloaded linear ball bearing units which run on two guide rails. Each bearing unit is made up of two independent rows of circulating ball bearings.
- 2-phase stepper motor for high torque even at low velocities and higher resolution
- DC motor for high velocity constancy, low vibration, and high velocities
Medical industry. Laser cutting. Biotechnology. Metrology. Microscopy.
Short Instructions MP146EK
Positioners with Electric Motors: DT-xx / HPS-170 / L-xxx / LS-xxx / MTS-65 / PRS-xxx / RS-40 / UPL-120 / VT-80 / WT-xx / WT-xxx
User Manual MP183
L-738 / V-738 Precision XY Stage
3-D model L-738
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.