- Travel ranges 20 and 50 mm
- Min. incremental motion to 0.1 µm
- DC motor allows high velocities
- Push / pull force capacity to 120 N
- MTBF >10000 h
Reference-class linear drive
Combines high precision, high forces, and high dynamics.
Recirculating ball screw provides high velocity and long lifetime. Nonrotating end piece for uniform motion prevents wobble, torque, and wear at the point of contact. Includes flat and spherical end piece for decoupling of lateral and tilt forces. Noncontact limit switches protect the mechanical system. A direction-sensing reference switch supports automation applications. Closed-loop variants with differential encoder driver for a safe position signal transmission at distances up to 10 m.
- Highly dynamic, closed-loop DC motors reach high velocities
- Position-controlled DC motors with a gearhead and high-resolution rotary encoders allow for incremental motion of just 100 nm
Precision adjustment. External drive element for guided systems.
Product Change Notification Lable Change M-products
Product Change Notification M-Portfolio Streamlining 2
M-227.10S, M-230.10V, M-230.25V, M-232.17S, M-235.22S, M-235.2VD, M-235.2VG, M-235.52S, M-235.5VD, M-235.5VG
Short Instructions MP122EK
Linear Actuators: M-168 / M-22x / M-23x
User Manual MP106
M-235 Linear Actuators
M-235 3-D model
Quote / Order
Ask for a free quote on quantities required, prices, and lead times or describe your desired modification. All products available online can be ordered directly.